AS DENGUE CASES ARE INCREASING DAY BY DAY INSPITE OF ALL THE PRECAUTIONS BEING TAKEN INSIDE THE HOSTEL AND THE SAU CAMPUS. WE REQUEST THE STUDENTS TO TAKE MAXIMUM PRECAUTIONS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE OUT OF THE SAU CAMPUS. IT IS ADVISED THAT THE STUDENTS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS STRICTLY TO AVOID ANY CHANCE OF INFECTION....
1) Wearing full covered clothes.
2) applying odomus cream to the skin.
3) Avoiding areas stagnant with water and dirty areas.
4) Using mosquito nets.
5) Cleaning corners of your room , balconies, coolers, etc.
6) Using mosquito repellants...like allout .
7) In case of fever , rashes, itching .etc.....consult the health centre.
The South Asian University has introduced the Work Earn Programme to allow students to perform certain tasks in the specific areas of the university and earn some remuneration from them. Through this Programme, students will be paid as per the approved rates by the university depending upon the number of confirmed slots worked by them. The work earn program is only for Masters Students.
Ref.: SAU/30-3 /201418thJune 2015
For those continuing students who wish to pay in instalment due to financial condition, registration with instalments proposed for Monsoon Semester are as follows:
What to do during an earthquake.
At the time of an Earthquake or soon after the Earthquake has taken place:
1) Do not go to the balconies of the rooms or near the windows as these are near the edge of the building.
2) As quickly as possible evacuate the building without panic. DO NOT USE LIFTS. Using staircase is more safe.
3) The safe places inside the hostel rooms are
i) Under the bed, under the tables.
ii) In the corner of the rooms.
4) The safe places outside the building are
i) Open space near the swimming pool.
ii) Open space near the entry gate.
5) Try to be away from the building by at least 20-30 meters.
This is to inform all concerned that use of Mobile Phones and other gadgets like i-pads, Notebooks, Tablets etc. during the examination is an act of indulging unfair means in the examinations and accordingly Mobile Phones and other gadgets are banned during various examinations of the University. Students are advised not to carry with them phones and any such gadgets during the examinations. Faculty members and invigilators are requested to ensure that students comply with this.
If any student is found using unfair means, including use of mobile phones and any other gadgets, he/she should not be allowed to continue the examination and the same needs to be reported to the Chairperson of the Department/ Dean of the Faculty and the report needs to be forwarded to the University for taking disciplinary action under the Bye-Law on use of Unfair means in the examination.
This is issued with the approval of the competent authority.
27th April, 2015